Advance Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking (ADCHN)
- Computer basics, windows operating system, different parts of computer (micro processor, Mother board, power supply, input devices, different storage medias, CD, DVD, different Add on cards, monitor, printers, modem, etc.) Computer assembly, installation of operating system, installation of different software, trouble shooting.
- Introduction to networking, basic network types (LAN, MAN, WAN), topologies, transmission, basic networking devices, hardware & software requirement to build the network, structured cabling, Ethernet card (Types, requirements)
- Introduction to network communication & data transmission concept, define term protocol & their types, introduction to networking layer, OSI layer module, TCP/IP layer module, classes of Network, TCP/IP v/s OSI layer module, client server communications.
- Windows XP and windows vista installation as per networking requirement, various types of file systems (requirements and their use), basic features of windows XP, IP ADDRESS assigning, introduction to networking, devices (hub, switch, routers, gateways, patch, cables), introduction to backup, requirement of back up & other types, user account creation, system restore, switching users, remote desktop, hibernating.
- Introduction to windows 2003 server, windows 2003 server installation, requirement of windows 2003 server, windows 2003 installation, introduction to domain based network, Roles of windows 2003 server, DNS server requirement, installation, mapping, the drives, folder, file server, requirements, Installation, types of network (workgroup, domain base).
- Importance of DNS, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, importance of DHCP, FILE server, creating user account, groups & OUís configuring client & logging through user mirroring, importance of disk management, disk stripping, spanning, importance of security policies, importance of group policies, implementation of group policies, profile mapping, disk quota management.
- Introduction to wireless technology.
- Personality development, Communication skill, interview techniques, educational visits.